Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Otter Crib

This is Shelly, my otter.

                                              

He needed a crib.

First I took two  fruit basks  then I took duke tap then I cut 
(Mama is now taking over typing for me ...)
the two fruit baskets and taped them together with the duct tape. 

Then I took 4 straws and then I took some duct tape and put the four straws in the corners.
Then I cut some fabric and sewed it on the straws to make a roof. 

                                                  
                               


I took dark blue marker and drew a fish and traced it on the other side and cut it out.
Then I put it on a string, so it could hang down.

                                       

And then I took paper and I cut little strips so part of it could stay on and I took some duct tape and taped it on.


And then I took some fabric and cut it out into a square to make a blanket and pillow for Shelly.



And that is how I made Shelly's crib.

                                       


THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment